IB Mathematics SL: Applications and interpretation Revision Guide. . .Ideal for independent learning, homework, or extension activities
This revision guide is designed to make the topics of IB Math: Applications and Interpretation SL both comprehensible and easy to grasp.
This revision guide will be a valuable resource and reference for students, assisting them to understand and learn every concept of IB Mathematics: Applications and Interpretation Standard Level. The Guide aims to help the IB student by both revising the concepts and going through some well-chosen examples of the new IB Mathematics: Applications and Interpretation SL curriculum.
Consolidate learning and develop problem-solving skills through exam-style practice questions;
· Strengthen skills and consolidate knowledge with a wealth of advice and questions that mirror the syllabus line by line.
· Prepare thoroughly for assessment with revision and exam tips, including a calculator skills checklist.
· Build confidence using a mock exam paper, with accompanying mark schemes.
· Ideal for independent learning, homework, or extension activities, this workbook contains a wealth of exam-style practice.
· Answers to the practice questions are available at www.david.school